We are seeking a competent and organized Front Desk Associate to coordinate and monitor the circulation of tenants, visitors, and other staff at the entrance of building as well as security system, professionally answer phones, and promote interdepartmental communication regarding tenant and building needs as well as other operational needs. As the first impression and hub of Sharon Healthcare Willows, professionalism and the ability to handle demands in a professional and respectful manner is essential.
- Must be able to show empathy, patience, and connect well with the geriatric population
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the heritage, values, and wisdom of the tenants
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Be able to handle and process problems, situations, or emergencies in a polite, respectful, and professional manner
- Maintain strong organization and communication skills while multi-tasking in a stimulation environment
- Facilitate staff response to tenant emergency call light system